- This event has passed.
7 Keys to Becoming a Powerful Speaker
April 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Are you a business owner ready to share your message to a wider audience?
Do you want to attract new clients with memorable and engaging events?
Do you have an important message to share but struggle articulating yourself powerfully?
Join us for a fun and engaging workshop on “The 7 Keys To Becoming A Powerful Speaker”.
5:00-5:30pm — Guests arrive / Networking
5:30-6:45pm — Workshop
6:45-7:30pm — Networking / Happy Hour
This is for you if:
- You are a business owner ready to share your message to a wider audience
- You are a coach or holistic practitioner with a desire to inspire others and share your gifts on a larger scale
- You are an executive or manager and you would like to present yourself with more confidence and charisma
- You are just getting started as an entrepreneur and want to save yourself time and energy by learning a simple system that works
- You have some experience as a paid speaker already and want to learn how to have bigger pay days
Hosted Drinks + Snacks for attendees
Frank Macri is an international speaker, certified business coach and Founder of “Speak More, Make More: Professional Speaker Academy.” Frank has mentored over 1,000 highly successful leaders and entrepreneurs, and one of his clients is a 3-time Emmy Award winner and writer for “Everybody Loves Raymond.”
Frank was also a Lead Trainer for one of the world’s most prestigious coaching institutes, where he trained hundreds of coaches looking to become thriving business owners and influential leaders in their communities.
Before his success as a speaker, Frank spent years of his life ashamed of his voice and afraid of how others would judge him. Then, after a sudden health scare, Frank decided to stop being invisible and start showing up as the bold leader he was meant to be.
Now, Frank has established a six-figure income doing the one thing that used to scare him the most: sharing his voice. Frank is passionate about supporting leaders who want to create thriving speaking careers and inspire others.