Seattle | Women in Digital March Members +1 Meetup: Go Team!
March 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Seattle | Together Digital | Women In Digital March Members +1 Meetup: Go Team!
Join us for an engaging conversation with fellow Women in Digital members (and friends) as we chat about team building experience and provide each other with tools and best practices to help work with our teams on a daily basis.
6:00 – 6:30 pm: Check-in + Mix & Mingle
6:30 – 7:00 pm: Networking + Team Building execise
7:00 – 7:30pm: Ask + Gives
7:30 – 8:00 pm: Wrap Up
Who should attend?
- Female professionals in digital + tech industries. Our members have a digital focus within the creative, marketing, advertising, or communications fields. From content strategists to designers, developers to social marketing pros and CMOs – you are all professionals in digital and all welcome at our events. Not a member yet? Join us today!
- We welcome all female, female-identifying, and LGBTQ persons.
- Please do not attend if you have a sales motivation. Soliciting our attendees and members for business or sales is strictly prohibited. If you do so, you will kindly be asked to leave OR you can officially sponsor us (a better option).
- Men, we prefer you not attend our member meetups. Why? By nature, when faced with challenges, women respond by creating community. This is ours. If you would like to support us, there are so many amazing ways:
Would you like to sponsor?
If you are interested in sponsoring this event or others, woohoo! Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking For Event
- 90 Minute Complimentary Parking
(Parking is at the discretion of each guest. ATLAS Workbase is not liable for any issued tickets.)
QFC Parking Garage
Corner of Roy and Taylor Ave
(un-marked stalls )
500 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109